Mimo

Mimo

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Almost 55!

It's two days before my 55th birthday, where have the years gone?? I can't help but look back and think about all the good things and not so good things that have happened in my life. I really can't complain because things turned out pretty well considering where I began. I do feel truly blessed. So what's missing and who is Mimo??? Mimo is the little person that represents me in Yoville (on Facebook). Just a little game full of little people. Every time I go to my Yoville house there Mimo is just as happy as can be. She is just thrilled to hang around, visit friends, go shopping and take care of her little Yohouse. She can be so funny sometimes, I crack up watching her and her little friends. Sometimes I look at Mimo and wish I could be more like her. I seem to have lost the ability to just be happy and have fun. I am not a miserable person, it's not that, I just think it would be awesome to be a funny little person without a care in the world. I would like to wake up each morning and be excited about my day, to enjoy every minute, and go to sleep at night feeling like this day was a great day. Is it possible? I am going to try to figure out how I got here and how I can get there. I'm off on a journey to find the Mimo in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment